Click to dial and global address book for your business
Reach’s computer telephone integration (CTI) allows you to improve staff productivity and customer satisfaction. Computer telephone integration is the smart, effective way to bridge the gap between your business’ telephone system and your PC. Staff will be able to click to dial on-screen (TAPI), easily find customer information and improve their customer service with caller name population on inbound calls.
With our simple user interface, your staff are provided with the necessary tools to:
- Click to dial on the PC screen
- Pop-up preview of contact information on the PC screen
- Preview call history
- See missed call information
- View individual extension status, on and off-site including multi-site
- IM colleagues included with message history
- Shared, global address book, collaborating all contact information into one place
- Integrate with ~300 CRMs and Applications, click on caller information to populate CRM record
- CTI doesn’t just bridge the gap between PC and handset. It can also be used across multiple sites, by remote home workers and even by employees working internationally. This conveniently brings your business together and will significantly reduce the cost of international, and even domestic, calls.